Electric cars are only as clean as their power supply. That's why we are making the origin of electricity transparent
and create a local price incentive for green charging.
At the Digital Hub Mobility, we are building a prototype that makes the source of power used for charging at semipublic charge points transparent, taking into account on-site generated solar power as well as the CO2-intensity of the grid mix. To incentivize green charging behavior, we developed a dynamic charging tariff, that reflects these different power sources. In this way, drivers benefit from cheaper prices when local renewable production is high while charge point operators maximize the use of on-site generated solar power and grid operators benefit from grid-friendly charging behavior.
Solution Manager, SAP E-Mobility
Data Scientist, Innovation Center IABG
Digital Services, ChargeX
ICT Engineer, E.ON
Product Owner ÖkoHeld App, Bayernwerk
Chief Product Owner, SAP E-Mobility
Head of Digital Innovation and Data Analytics
citizen mobility: From the Idea to a Prototype in 6 Months
This project is part of our citizen mobility format, which aimes at companies and startups in the mobility sector. Given the changes in the mobility industry, cross-company and cross-sector partnerships are becoming increasingly important. However, for many of our customers, establishing such partnerships is time-consuming, complex to manage, and difficult to keep on track for success.
- A neutral platform for fast-starting collaborative projects and managing stakeholder interests.
- Domain-specific expertise and effective project management
- Fast, collaborative prototyping to create, test and learn at a rapid pace
- Partners include enterprises, startups, academia and cities
- Long-term relationships with other project partners
- Expert knowledge of relevant technologies and new business opportunities
- Newly developed prototypes and concepts for further exploration
- High visibility through joint networking events and press coverage
Want to learn more? Visit us on our website!